An opportunity to understand how soil organisms contribute to soil health and how to measure their activities.
What will you learn?
• How to determine a biologically healthy soil;
• Ability to distinguish key groups of soil organisms in practice;
• Ability to describe benefits contributed by soil organisms to ecosystem functions;
• Ability to identify appropriate management strategies for maintaining and increasing soil biological health; and
• Ability to develop and use a monitoring plan to measure presence of soil organisms.
Barmedman Bowling Club, Queen St Barmedman Wednesday 24th July, 9am to 4pm.
To secure your place at this workshop please contact Adelle Dunn on 0429 851 018 email@example.com by Monday 22nd July, 2013. Places are limited so don’t delay!