From time to time, FarmLink has vacancies in its team, either on a casual, part-time or full-time capacity in a variety of roles. When these vacancies arise, they will be listed below.
• Broadacre trials & extension
• Communication & people focus
• Riverina NSW
Are you keen to play an integral role in improving the viability of farm businesses in southern NSW?
A great position is now available with a successful, forward-thinking organisation carrying out R&D trials and extension programs, and working closely with their farming community, sponsors and industry stakeholders. Working with a small, committed and professional team, you will design and deliver RD&E programs, including on-site farming and trial operations. Written and verbal communication with the farming community, sponsors and industry stakeholders is also crucial. Building close relationships with research and commercial partners and effectively communicating key learnings from R&D projects is vital to the business.
We are keen to hear from you if you possess the following:
• Tertiary qualifications in Agricultural Science or similar, with a proven ability in broadacre agronomy
• A hands-on understanding of the Australian grains industry network and the industry’s requirements for farmer driven innovation
• An understanding of research and the crop trials process, able to communicate the outcomes to farmers and other stakeholders
• Demonstrated project management, an organised approach with excellent verbal and written communication.
This is a great role working with a strong team and consideration will be given to candidates who are seeking a step-up in their career.
To enquire please phone Sharon Moloney on 0417 190 879 or apply via www.rimfireresources.com.au.